Saturday, March 6, 2010

perm= THE DEVIL

throughout my whole life i can count one one hand how many times ive had a perm... 4 time. once was an accident as a child when my babysitter thought my mom use to perm my hair to get it straight, twice in high school, and once when i got my hair cut....i think that they are OVERRATED!..my hair feels soo soft without a perm its ridiculous how dry it can get after i get a perm..perms gave me dry scalp and i dont like it...i currently wear tracks in my hair because im trying to grow my hair back out...its looking pretty good under there though...majority of my life my hair was natural..and i think that all black women should be natural...one reason is because if you werent BORN with straight hair then its not meant to be PERManently straight..im NOT knocking the girls who get them but im saying your hair can be much better :/

Damages perms can do. The most simple way to transition from permed to natural hair would be to cut off ALL of the permed hair.. the part of your hair strand where the natural hair connects to the permed hair is the weakest part.




i LOVE her hair
goal for 6 years...i had to make it realistic ::shrug::

No comments:

Post a Comment