Saturday, March 13, 2010

Live.Love.Let Go

...When you spend all of your time loving someone how do you let go???? like confusion plays a huge part in relationships...im o soooo serious..i can say happily im in LOVE but love does NOT always bring you happiness...there comes a time in life where your forced to move on..or you think that moving on is the right thing for you to do...you get CONFUSED because you know that you wont be happy with anyone else as much as your happy with him....im going to always be in love with HIM..were gonna always be in love with each other actually..its just that im in college,confused about life, have so much in front of me, and ahead..and also my future career will push me to travel and thats just something you dont do lol...but anyways heres something i wrote on myspace 0_o like a year ago to him lls..i was really hurt...but hes a nice guy 4real.
----------------------------------------
Hurt..Message to him. :/
Current mood: crushed
Category: Life
So there's this one question.
WHY?

Why is it that the one person you love and expect to be able to trust, hurts you?
Why is it just so hard to commit?
Why is it that the one person you feel that you're in love with...makes you cry?
Why is it that finding a soul mate that is trustworthy so hard to find?
Why would someone tell you they love you and lie in your face about something they're hiding?
Why is it that true love is so hard to find.
Why am i up at four in the morning writing this when i should be layin sweet and sound in my bed?
or Why is it that i am here and not with you???
matter of a fact...the question is How?

How can you ALWAYS hurt someone you claim you want to be with forever ?
How can you expect this person to still stay around?
How do you expect for this person to trust you anymore or even ever feel comfortable being with you?
How could you do this to me???
How do you expect that things will change?
How can you expect me to put this in my past, so fast.?
How can you smile in my face, tell me you love me, cuddle me, but feed me bullshit.
How is it that i don't even know how to tell you i love you right now?
How is it that easy to give away love? or AT LEAST what i thought was love.

i wanna ask When....

When will i just find the right one for me?
When will someone just tell me they love me and actually mean it?
When will i find someone i can trust?
When will it all begin or even end.?
When will that person sit back and actually care?

..maybe i thought wrong, maybe im heading in the wrong direction, digging myself deeper into this hole. not anymore..iv'e changed..and no one can tell me otherwise.
but tell me this one thing? was it worth it?...i hope so.
.BUT this gives me a chance to just move on, don't look back..once a liar ALWAYS a liar. i just don't understand.
you've hurt me the most and it'll be hard for me to EVER forgive you. i just dont know how to feel.all i know is that im gone and so far for good, its too late i've made up my mind.its only right.the phrase "they dont know what they got till its gone" has clearly been proven to me.You dont love me.I feel used, and taken advantage of, you might see a smile on my face.but deep down inside i wanna frown.im left speechless..goodnight

----...lol...yea i was in my feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment